FCNI Committee Structure
In addition to the Board of Directors, Standing Committee will manage specific tasks for the organization. As per the Bylaws the following Standing Committees are:
- The Executive Committee – The four officers of the Board of Directors comprise this committee which will conduct the business of the organization between Board of Directors’ meetings.
- The Finance Committee – The Treasurer chairs this committee along with three other directors. This committee is responsible for the financial management of the organization.
- The Leadership Succession Committee – This elected committee of five members is responsible for mentoring and recruiting members for leadership positions within the organization. The initial committee will be selected by the Board of Directors.
- The Marketing Committee – This committee of three members will plan, develop, and implement strategies involved with the marketing of the organization.
- The Governance Committee – This committee of three members is tasked with overseeing compliance of and revisions to the Bylaws.
For recommendations or problems with this site, please contact the Website Committee at email@example.com