FCNI Committee Structure
In addition to the Board of Directors, Standing Committees will manage specific tasks for the organization. As per the Bylaws the following Standing Committees are:
- Executive Committee – The four officers (President, Vice-President, Secretary, and Treasurer) of the Board of Directors comprise this committee, which will conduct the business of the organization between Board of Directors’ meetings.
- Finance Committee – The Treasurer chairs this committee along with three other directors. This committee is responsible for the financial management of the organization.
- Governance Committee – This committee of three members is tasked with overseeing compliance of and revisions to the Bylaws
- Leadership Succession Committee – This elected committee of five members is responsible for mentoring and recruiting members for leadership positions within the organization. The initial committee will be selected by the Board of Directors.
- Marketing Committee – Members will plan, develop, and implement strategies involved with the marketing of the organization.The Marketing committee is now composed of two committees, Membership and Outreach, and the Website Committee is now a stand alone committee.
- Membership Committee –
- Outreach Committee –
- Research Committee –
- Website Committee –
For recommendations or problems with this site, please contact the Website Committee at email@example.com